The major competencies in the Master’s Degree program in Special Education are an extension and refinement of those developed by the student in the undergraduate special education curriculum. The area of concentration can be Autism or Early Childhood Special Education or other areas as planned and approved by you and your advisor.
- Behavioral Specialist
- Special Education Administrator
- Speech and Audio Therapist
- Special Needs teacher
- Teacher for Children with Autism
- Teacher for Children with Learning Disabilities
- Vocational Training Paraprofessional Counselor: Resident, School, Youth